MISS TAY BLOGSPOT

mY jouRney mY Life... that's wHO i aM... tHe footpRinTs left Behind...

Saturday, June 23, 2007

-Slack-Tae-

Today should be a hectic day for me... But it turns out not being so. After i finished my tuition at 10.30a.m. I thought I will be joining my parents to go to my 二伯hse, but they sae no nid! So last minutes, cos actually because of this I rejected going for the AGM of NPCC. Tot I could see how they throw my 公公的骨灰(govt clearing my grandpa 墓away after 20years of burial) into the sea same as my 婆婆burial last year. Well, nevermind then I can then slack at home doing nthg!!! lolx. In the end, i managed to conquer finish my Harvest moon in PSP till one year. It wasn't as nice as i initially thought. But till the end, it was a bit sad cos the creator professor of the main character robot passed away due to an aged illness. After that, i seems to lose interst to continue playing. Perhaps i am 三分钟热度person. So right now, i am in search of nice games to play. Took a nap @ 3p.m. hee^^. After my nap, my 二妹 and I went downstair to settle the monthly phone, internet and cable tv bills ==> add to more than $300!!! Oh my god!!! This is really a luX. Later then, my sis went to a clothes shop and she bought 2 tops that add to only $26 nia. It's cheap! hee^^ If got chance i will cope n wear... Wahaha ^^. I had some homemade sushi by my dear mama and steam sweet pototo as my dinner. Went off for tae after eating!!! Today's tae there isn't any wushu guys last week already. Phew!!! hee^^ I pespired alot! It's an enjoyable session. Did some refreshing on our yellow belt pattern: "CHONJI" n "DANGUN". =)