MISS TAY BLOGSPOT

mY jouRney mY Life... that's wHO i aM... tHe footpRinTs left Behind...

Saturday, October 13, 2007

-Celebration-

-night alone pic. towards sentosa direction-


Fondue



I was quite looking forward to the celebration... hee^^ Ling n glor n yip(came w/o letting me know -.-)reached my hse for some make-up session. After which we went to meet up with the rest. I was disappointed when i saw the dress up of the rest. Cos i though initially the dress code for everyone was to dress nice nice? i was really a bit sian diao liao le. No point to make the special person to dress nicely when the rest wore casually. I was rather particular abt this i sorry to say that. Anyway, we then went to far east square to eat our lunch cum dinner. Nice food there. hee. After that, we went to vivocity's hiagendas to eat some dessert. Nice Fondue, n icecream!!! =) Last but not least, Thanks to all my dearest friends who have planned all this, it was greatly appreciated!!! Thanks for all the presents!!! =)