Chinese New Year!!!
This year CNY was boring!!! hai~ I dun really enjoy it. It was a few days of massive eating, slacking and eating. lol. Yummy goodies kept luring me over esp bbq pork aka rou gan!!! haha. Anyway, this year was a bit different from previous year. Becoz we went for sightseeing at Sentosa first, instead of going to my grandma's house. From this trip, I need to conclude that during hols dun go to such places as most likely u will need to encounter numerous times of 'queueing up' session no matter where u go. Needless be it at the cable car station to get tix over to Sentosa, or travelling ard Sentosa via their bus, we NEED to wait FOR @ LEAST 30 mins before it was our turn to queue!!! It was terrible!!! Can u imagine that during the "Squeeze", i think those black ppl perspire alot then it was extremely stinko standing behind them!!! *eeekkk* pardon me if i am getting very racixt. Hai~ And And there are alot of 'black' ppl whom can just sleep on any patch of grass they could find all ard Sentosa!!! That's veri eeekk... hai!!! Unbelieveable!!! We only managed to go to underwater world and the Dolphin Lagoon. Underwater world, i must it has indeed changed alot. Lots more interactions with the fishes esp Stingray!!! they have this ray pool where there were a few stingrays in it. I touched them on their 'wings' which are very smooth... Make me think abt the stingray that often ASG will eat!!! lol. Evil evil. opps=) I get to see different types of crabs too...Veri different kind of experience altogether. Compared with Aquaria at KL, Singapore one was small esp the tunneling to view the marine lives. But i enjoyed going to such places!!!=) Pink Dophin was very cute!!! haha. I tink not much changed there. Same old show. But still i enjoyed it. Thank you daddy and mummy for bringing me there. hahax. Lunch and dinner there was TERRIBLE!!! WE went to this foodcentre to eat. not veri nice food there. hai~ sad!!! I wan some good n nice food that my mummy cooked. lol. Once again, due to the unhappiness during dinner time, once again into 'cold war' with my mama. Hope that later chu er's morning she will talk to me.-.- I am a terrible person!!! kept making ppl who are dearest to me angry and sad. hai~! I am sad and angry with myself too. hope there is an angel that will help me resolved the mess i have created again!!! -.- Sian. It's going to be another SIAN day once again... and I have still Lots of UnTOUCHED HomeWork that need to be Done!!! SO stress, so Unhappy, So...
(update pic soon)
<< Home