GSS 200508 - 220508
UTT_220508
Lesson: French civilisation
Lunch
Potatoes chips for my breakfast today. It was quite a slack day. haha. We had our project management in the multimedia room, so we worked within our own time and own target according to the work document of building a house. As for the french language lesson, the speed was normal, so caught more "balls" than yesterday. =p We then went to UTT"QG"cafeteria again. This time i ordered the Bacon panini, choco donut and drink. It was a filling and delicious meal!!! At 2p.m, it was that french civilisation. We got to watch a documentary about Napolean. It was super dry, i think i did fall asleep during the show as well as during the lecture. Argh!!! After the lecture, we went to wash our clothes at the lavatory. We had spaghetti for dinner.
UTT_210508
I had potatoes chip as my breakfast today!!! (= Project management lesson was quite slack!!! lol. We had our lunch at UTT"QG"cafeteria. The food there was 10X better than what we had at university restaurant. I had facon kebah, a custard dessert and oasis Tropical drink. And we finished them all!!! I's amazing that we had no food wastage today at all.!!! lol. At12p.m, we had french course. It was quite cui!!! I was feeling stress, as it seems that quite a lot of our GSS mates have some background of french already!!! Anyway, forget about that, it's time to assess to the internet!!! We did some research for the assignment given for french language. We ate junk for dinner. And then we went to the TV louge to watch football match at 8.30p.m. It was the final match between Man United and Chelsea. It was an exciting one!!! Christiano Ronaldo almost became the 罪人for the team due to his missed action penalty kick, it was then saved by their goal keeper!!! And then they won!!! It was a closed winning.
UTT_200508
I had potatoes chip as my breakfast today!!! (= Project management lesson was quite slack!!! lol. We had our lunch at UTT"QG"cafeteria. The food there was 10X better than what we had at university restaurant. I had facon kebah, a custard dessert and oasis Tropical drink. And we finished them all!!! I's amazing that we had no food wastage today at all.!!! lol. At12p.m, we had french course. It was quite cui!!! I was feeling stress, as it seems that quite a lot of our GSS mates have some background of french already!!! Anyway, forget about that, it's time to assess to the internet!!! We did some research for the assignment given for french language. We ate junk for dinner. And then we went to the TV louge to watch football match at 8.30p.m. It was the final match between Man United and Chelsea. It was an exciting one!!! Christiano Ronaldo almost became the 罪人for the team due to his missed action penalty kick, it was then saved by their goal keeper!!! And then they won!!! It was a closed winning.
UTT_200508
LunchAt 8.30a.m, I had my breakfast. We then went to school to have our first class of the day - Project management. The lesson was more towards discussion-based as we got to be in our group of 4 and together we worked out solution to the question given by Rapheal. At 11a.m, we had our first french lesson!!!! Margret has made the lesson interesting, but I still felt that I am struggling to grasp as I could remenber. lol. Today lunch at university restaurant was terrible, I had a pasta that taste super dry and creamy, -.- We then had French civilization lesson, it was again super boring as the lecturer started babbling on about the louis 12345678 big achievement and downfall....etc. At times, I was really on the verge of falling asleep. I tried to keep myself awake by eating sweets.-.- After the lesson, we went to used internet and then went back to have spaghetti for my dinner. The taste was not bad, but SJ complained that we should have bought a sauce that have meat. -.- Then in the first place she should have volunteer to choose, and not making a fuss over it. Zzz We then went to Gin Jin's room to revise on the "cui" french course. At around 9 plus in the night, we had a poke card games named "pig splitcalculation" with Nadiah, Jing Wei, Janet and Eric. It was really a very mathematics game. lol.x. At last, the game ended. Janet and I went back to our room to sleep while the rest continued. lol. And the day just ended like that, Boring, isn't it!!!
<< Home