MISS TAY BLOGSPOT

mY jouRney mY Life... that's wHO i aM... tHe footpRinTs left Behind...

Friday, August 7, 2009

GI JOE!!!!

Omg! GI Joe was super nicE!!!! :) I felt a little sleepy at first. But as soon as the scene moved to Paris!!! My eyes were all glued onto the screen!!! ;) I really missed those days back there!!! eiffel tower, arc de triomphe...etc are places that I have had set my foot on it before. I want to go there again! such a cool romantic place! hahahahaha... Also, a korean guy, Lee Byung Hun, is starring as the bad guy in the movie. His acting was good!!! So shuai! wahahahahahaha.. =X If I have the time and if anyone jio me to watch I dun mind watching again! lol ^^
Heard a disturbed msg abt sthg that will be happening on Monday. It made me cannot sleep ytd. wah lao, I ended up watching Xing Guang Da Dao 5 till 3.30am.