MISS TAY BLOGSPOT

mY jouRney mY Life... that's wHO i aM... tHe footpRinTs left Behind...

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Suay Day


Today's interviewer for the cathy at Amk hub sux to the core!!! Keep assuming that I am a MUMMY girl till i was quite pissed actually but still smiling to him!!! He kept asking me," U sure u can work after midnight shift!!! it's till 4a.m. u know. I think u better ask your parents first. We will hold back your application." -.- damn it man!!! I am already a young adult and there he goes treating me like as if i am underage kid who never work before and must ask for parental approval first. Perhaps is my attire of the day that was not really appropriate for such interview. But, I still found quite ridiculous that a professional enough interviewer would ask this kind of qns!!! I simply think that he just dun trust job to be entrusted to young adult like us. In fact , he is the only one that is SO SO SO unfriendly and ask such stupid qns, Unlike the personal that interviewed jia, cherry or Kris who were way far too nice and detailed in their explanation during the interview. Oh well, this was simply luck of the day i must agreed to. Today wasn't my day i must said. So suaY!!! Anyway, my mumee also dun wan me to work there actually. Hahax. Maybe this is god's will ba?? hee^^


By the way, my Suay day didn't end there. U know WAT!!! i wore my ITF taekwando trouser upside down!!! OMG!!! This was So embarrassing!! i have no other choice but to continue in such attire!!!! Hai. But luckily it was not very obvious. Phew!!! Went back home and had a contented dinner with my mumee's delicate "BOBO CHACHA". It's been a long time since she cooked that!!! *Yummy Yummy*

Yummy Homemade 'Cha Cha'