MISS TAY BLOGSPOT

mY jouRney mY Life... that's wHO i aM... tHe footpRinTs left Behind...

Friday, February 15, 2008

Omg!!!

I was shocked surprised when i saw the name list of the people who have submitted their pink form. I was one of those who didn't submit the pink form!!!! omg!!! i thought i have already submitted it to my OC. -.-. Well-done lo... I think she nv sent it, well done lo!!! -.- in the very first place am i considered one of them eversince i joined them. i think i am going to get nothing out of all the effort i have put in to go to an unhappy unit to 受罪 for almost half a year!!!! i think i have make a very wrong move to have join in the very first place. hai. What to do.??? so bothered about it. Hate it 4ever. Actually, i dun give a damn about it le la. Afterall, it just a CCA. I will make sure i will join something even better than npcc next year, if they really fails me. I was so disappointed!!!

Studies are getting more n more miserable le. I am sad stress and sad. Everything seems to be coming all at once. Then it seems like the friends around me are all coping very well!!! why not me??? i asked!Getting more n more depressed as days goes by. I wan to go on holidays this summer!!! i really hope i can got the application of gss. That is the only motivation i have to carry on for this terrible semester!hai!!! got to move though!!!