MISS TAY BLOGSPOT

mY jouRney mY Life... that's wHO i aM... tHe footpRinTs left Behind...

Monday, August 10, 2009

Last day at mmd NUH

Hahahahahahahahahaha... today gonna be a super slacking day for me at NUH. I woke up late in the morning. =.= Chiong packing everything into my bag with labby,... etc. those are gonna be the entertainment of mine for the day. lol. I spent the morning solving maths questions. =.= Sianx. Then after had lunchbox prepared by felicia! super NICE sia. How i wish i can cook too. lol. Anyway, i don't like to cook especially frying. My buddy, ling, will know me the best sia. Cos i am always the one doing the washing during home economic while she was the one doing all the cooking. lol. Then, after that we snacked through out. We ate Mr bean pancake, drank watermelon soyamilk, strawberry hello panda. All bought by martin from mb. lol. After that, we even went to NUS subway to eat. I tink if i were to work there every day. I tink i will grow fat sia.! Because basically our joy was jus there to sit, eat and earn $$. lol. Time passed by very fast soon it's time to go back. lol. But before going back, I was told to return the thermoflash back to mb. And i gotten a =.= thing. mmmmm. My dad came to fetch me after work. He sent felicia to tiong bahru mrt, while i was to go buy nice bau at tiong bahru de. But it was not opened. :( sianx. Anyway, got back home early though. Gotta prepared myself for school tmr! but I am having a sick feel again, cos sorethroat is back!! =.=