damn shit lab session!
Hai... Rainy days = Gloomy days. The rain has been pouring down continuously these few days. The weather was so cold!!! Brrr... >.< The weather of these few days best describe the mood and state I am in. hai~ TIRED n TIRED has been the word that keep flashing across my mind almost everyday since the 3rd week of the semester. And often Tired signals me to go to SLEEP!!! why? because 睡觉是为了走更长远的路!!! lolx. crapx!!=( The week started off quite bad. haha. I have gotten back my physic paper 1st day in the morning of the week, I din do as badly as I thought, at least I am not one of the 6 ppl who had gotten zero. So, perphap I have made a right choice to S/U it? mmm... haha. Next was to do my LAB report!!! It only worths 2 AUs and yet it's taking me 2 days to finish doing it!!! Expt 5 was the worst report I have ever written. spending time cracking my brain to answer questions that are beyond the text!!! I would rather spend time on those organic report drawing those curly arrows! Hai~ Today's expt was the messiest and most unfortunate one. =( tat stupid pH expt!!! argh!!! we broke one curvex!!! thks to the ta who suggested to ask to bang it on the table to remove air bubbles!!! but!!! this was the result -bang = " Cracked!". -.- Also we spent an hour in the beginning for nothing!!! cos the ta nv deliver her msg across properly!!! I think shd sent them all for effective communication!!! -.- Maybe also partly my fault to ask properly la. hmmm. In short, I think I simply dislike analytical chem, dealing with those instruments can really drive me nuts!!! haha. mayb nxt time i would enjoy analytical, but not now! lol. Shd be mugging now lo.!! but I am here blogging away. mmm. =(
<< Home