MISS TAY BLOGSPOT

mY jouRney mY Life... that's wHO i aM... tHe footpRinTs left Behind...

Sunday, March 9, 2008

End of Recess Week!!!

Argh!!! so fast!!! the recess week just ended. =( I have been very busy settling the airflight and extended tour in the weekend!!! Hai~ My expenses for the entire trip will cost a BOMB!!! I need to go eat grass soon. =( Mugging period is round the corner as the exam dates drew nearer and nearer. Well, still my revision is piling up, and none of it has been started or completed. I am terribly stress! and also that S/U has almost drive me crazy on Sunday whether to have my physic module graded or not! Argh. Decision made was to S/U it! mmm, hope my decision made was correct. Anyway, both my maths and physic marks wasn't as expected, I am very disappointed with myself. hai! Need to start clearing my work le. =( bb