MISS TAY BLOGSPOT

mY jouRney mY Life... that's wHO i aM... tHe footpRinTs left Behind...

Sunday, May 25, 2008

GSS_250508_Third Day in Paris - City of Love

GSS_250508
Third Day in Paris - City of Love

The nice sky of Versailles. I miss the sky there!

The flower at Versailles that I fancy the most in France.

The entrance of Versailles

The Billet

One of the garden in Versailles

Nice vase, huh?!=)

Nice shot! "short" bed = "short" emperor?=XI love the sky at Versailles

Introducing the garden of Domino De Versailles

Domino De VersaillesThe unconquerable walk, which we have conquered! This is only a small part of Versailles.We chanced upon this horse carriage when we headed back to the metro station back to our hotel to take our belongings.Finally, we were on our way back to Troyes. Look at our shagged faces! lol.

I woke up at 7a.m followed by Gin Jin and the Janet. We packed our stuffs into our backpack and went down the breakfast area to have breakfast. I had the same as what i had the day before. hee=) The 3 girls from china weren't aware of the change in the meeting time, they waited since 9.am. SY and SJ grumpling and even cursed us, Singaporean, to eat till choke. Janet, Gin Jin and I just happened to be early and were siting with them heard what they have said. It was super zek ark! At last, everyone was here and we then left for Chateau de Versailles via RER metro to Invalides station at 10a.m. It was a long ride that lasted about one and the half hours. Chateau de Versailles was a huge place!

History of Versailles:
The Chateau and Gardens of Versailles represent the most prestigious monument of the 17th century French Art. King Louis XIV transformed his father's (Louis XIII) hunting lodge into the most impressive castle of all times. The monarchs of France governed their country from here till 1789, when the unhappy people of France forced them to leave this palace.

The security over there was quite tight. Audio guide was included in the tour ard Chateau de Versailles (Main Palace). I was quite unlucky, my audo guide hook-on strap was too long. I requested for a change, and in the end i gotten a china version of the Audio guide. And there it goes:。。。 在赛也赛。。。=( Sian!!! My bag that was super heavy.!!! Unlucky me did another stupid thing, I took out my brown cap and attached it beside my bag. In the end it got lost during my walk ard Chateau de Versailles. In our group, we have Gin Jin, Janet, Amy, Eric and myself touring this huge palace together. Amy and Eric always have unlimited types of posing for their photos!!! It's so fun to have them around. We must Jia you on our posing. lol. =X After taking lots of photos in Chateau de Versailles, we proceeded to the musical fountain area. It's a pity that we cannot enter as it will cost another €8. It was a super huge place. I then recalled that in shows, people in the palace like that will travel from place to place by horse or carriage. But...*sniff* we need to walk before we can reach our destination - Domino De Versailles. Due to the lack of time, we were unable to enter the Domino De Versailles. It's a pity not being able to tour ard it as we had already paid for it in our program fees. If time allows, I would want to enter and look ard. hai~ On our way back, I made a wrong lead that ended up walking a lot of “冤枉路”I am very sorry about it towards Gin Jin and Janet. We were really like running, resting, and then running again. Argh! It was extremely tiring! And also its walking pavements were quite bad, not even, so it made our feet more painful. Beside, my backpack was super heavy. Janet helped me along the way by exchanging bags with me to share some weight stress. Thank you, Janet! Sweat dripping, as we finally reached our meeting point. But... only a few has reached. It was scorching hot, the water we brought was almost gone by then. Anyway, we waited for the latecomers. Hai~ The lateness has resulted us to rush back to our hotels to collect our belongings. We need to walk again and in super speed. x.x Most of us were completely shagged and thirsty as we reached our hotel.

We then pick our belongings, and off we go to take metro and then train back to Troyes leaving Paris, the city of LOVE. =( It was another long trip back. I played Psp along the ride and fell asleep too!!! At last, we are back home at Troyes! We were lucky enough to catch the second last bus back to our accomodation. We had chips and spag for dinner that cost no more than €4.