MISS TAY BLOGSPOT

mY jouRney mY Life... that's wHO i aM... tHe footpRinTs left Behind...

Monday, August 17, 2009

Sick week again! (11/8/09-16/8/09)

Argh! I was rather irritated by my low immune system recently. Within 4 month since exam ended, i was sick 3 times! =.= Super sian. Especially when it comes to food. There would be a lot of limitation. I tink I have ate the most time of porridges and soupy noodles this year! =.=
11/8/09
I had a terrible sorethroat in the morning and started developing flu symptons at night.
12/8/09
Headaches during lectures. Went back home sleep and then to SMU for Adam's Khoo motivational talk. It was a pretty interesting one. He talked about "his proven success strategies". I agreed with him that it is important to have planned goals if not we would be working aimlessly without a purpose! And usually without goals, I don't have motivation or even concentration to do. lol. And he mentioned that we mux put goals in action in order to be successful, but it was not a guarantee success. In fact, most of the time, we will fail. But it would the courage to stand up from failure and venture new strategies to counter the flaws of the previous one. And not being in the other 2 catergories: 1. Giving up catergory or 2. Trying again n again on the failed strategy and then give up. Well well, I must Jia you in working towards my goals as well! hahahaha...
"Success is not Final, Failure is not Fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts" ~Winston Churchill
13/8/09
It was the most terrible day i had! =.= 3 tuitions in a row in the evening after school from 4pm - 10pm. Almost half dead liao le lo when i got back home, cos I was having flu le. =.=
14/8/09
Tink due to overwork, I was super ill on friday! In the end, I went to sleep and cancelled my 2 tuition in the evening.
15/8/09 - 16/8/09
Recovered a little but still having headache spells. =.= hai! Hopefully, will be able to recover soon!!