MISS TAY BLOGSPOT

mY jouRney mY Life... that's wHO i aM... tHe footpRinTs left Behind...

Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday!

Finally this disappointing week is coming to an end. Yeah!!!

I still owed my dearest ASG frens sthg. No wonder I am so Suay these few days... must be because of this delay...=X
I am supposed to say out 2 of my birthday wishes to my ASG's Fren and kept the last one for myself.

1st of my Birthday wish:
To be happy everyday!

2nd of my Birthday wish:
To succeed in watever I want to achieve for the year to my nxt birthday

3rd of my Birthday wish:
*secret*

hahahaha...

Anyway! I got to chiong hard for my coming up mid term test as well as to clear finish all my sec students n pri students! Then I will have the whole december to relax! Yeah!!!!=) I am so yearning for tat day to come...