MISS TAY BLOGSPOT

mY jouRney mY Life... that's wHO i aM... tHe footpRinTs left Behind...

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Coolx..Cherry's 21st bdae Party!!!

I have been trying very hard in the morning to get my 211 notes completed. But, I was still 5 chapters away!!! argh!!! hai~ I went to bank in the morning to do up the bank draft that is to be submitted on the coming tuesday. The rate for today was high! hai~ I also went to 888 to have my fringe cut short! lol. and my sister commented NOT NICE LOOK nerd! -.-. Argh!
This was the euro bank draft issued to me:




I went to cherry's birthday party at S.A.F yatch club. The place was extremely ulu! Fortunately, janet's daddy was nice to send us there, and my dear daddy to fetch me and my friends back home. It was a great blessing. lol. This party was rather a different mode of setting. High-class type of party in a seminar room, where utensils were arranged on the tables to the number of people ought to be present on that day. Our main lead - Cherry Ang!!! haha. She looked superbly beautiful, a very present-day 'tai tai' feel. The food was ok, love the fillet and spag. hee. I had a strawberry donut too. I was bloated after eating that! haha. Everyone was so busy chatting, but I think I felt quite bored at certain time. haha. Maybe I am anti-social. lol. Well, this qun bao was damn funny. I think it was good to have him ard so that he can keep the group of us at our table entertained! lol.
I had an uneasy encounter with tat ms Butterfly(B). She acted so big boss, still dare to say that I nv talk to her! hmph! When she talked to me, I did my best to reply. -.- Is like she always said she was so sociable, then how cum she didn't even wan to make an effort to open her golden mouth to talk! and insisted to stick with me so as to talk to me. Rubbish and excuses only, trying to get attention. I was angry. Maybe is because she think that she looked like a princess now after her successful slim down - her skinny legs and flat butt. -.- She was also not appreciative at all, as she started giving critics about almost everything. In short, I think it was bad to have her ard.
Soon at ard 9 plus, we sang birthday song for Cherry, and had phototaking session with her. Her "cake" was a great surprise! It was made up with cupcake that has beautiful icing as deco on the top. *Yummy*, though the icing was a little too sweet. I think it was a great party after all, except for *emph*.
Below are some photos taken tat day: (to be updated again)
The "cake"

Me and Cherry!

Me and Yuzhen

Me and Gin

The wierd tarts I had