Exam round the Corner!!!! Why aM I noT mUggInG!!!

I have oso watched "the king and the clown"-A very extraordinary venture into the world of clown, and "Virgin Snow"-Romantic love story.
Hai!!! I must bring myself to reality, back to my life right now to MUG!!! noT chiong show!!! But wat to do? I was rather sad and depressed abt my recent test that I have gotten back. All the marks were like SHIT. -.- What's wrong!!?? I dunno? wrong study techniques? never put enough time to study? Basically, I am trapped in this big maze of the study world, when I will GET OUT?!? hai~ Anyway, I need to dig out all my drama show again and watched while studying. This is the only motivation tool for me to study sia. Cannot stand the silent feeling during Mugging! Got to move on and FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT on the devil side of me who is telling me to give up everything and simply just slack eat sleep!!! GAMBaTE to everyone who are like me puting a big fight on the upcoming 3 weeks exams. Jia You lo. =)
<< Home