GSS_260508
Janet and I went running in the morning! The weather was great! We ran through almost half the bus route of N۫۫6. After that, we met up with Gin Jin at Leader Price to do some groceries purchase. We bought fruits, sweets and water. We had our lunch back at our hostel and then assessed the internet in school. At 2pm, we with Nadiah, Catherine, Delphine, Han Teng and John met up with a UTT guy student. He was super nice though, he led us to the Manufactureing outlet. However, shooping there was quite disappointing though. There isn't much things that are cheap and logical to buy. Anyway, we had another round of walking. We actually intended to walk to carefour because of a misled advertisement. Sorry girls, it's me who pointed to tat advertisement and suggested to go there. Apologised for the long walk. So in the end, we almost walked to the town center. We had a long and fun walk(eating ice-cream, taking photos here and there), though it's tiring especially right after tat versailles' tour the day before. lol. We then took a bus from Tessa back to Masson. We had our dinner at the nearby Kebah food place. It was the first meal that has chilli finally after one week. But the taste of chilli was a bit weird. We all felt super full after that. I got to phone back home. My mum once again nagged about usual stuff. haha. =X Then back at hostel, we started writing our journals. Then, Delphine, Catherine,and Nadiah came to our room to chit-chat. I was the only one entertaining them, while Janet continued doing her own thing. I was unhappy though, because I felt that it is basic politeness to talk to visitors unless I am alone in another room. But Janet seems to think otherwise. Well, it was a super bad day for me, because of this disagreement with Janet.=( After a unhappy chat, after the rest left, we went to sleep.
<< Home