Fake Spiritual Tennis Coach! WTH -.-
What the hell! Today was a super bad day! Not at all progressive in any of my studies. And then, the worse of worse arises during the tennis lesson. The Coach was late again! and HE was damn attitude. He said that he was late because that time he had a free 15 minutes session, and the lesson tat day had to be canceled due to the rain. Okay, fine. I accepted the reason. And during the lesson, he was super mean! He kept opening a super low ball that nobody can ever serve back. WTH. Luckily, the rain god was on our side. I think the god also pity the state we are in at that moment. While picking the ball, the ATTITUDE coach kept saying that we are calculative. In fact, we are not. IF we are, there were so many times that he was late for lesson and we said nothing. In fact, I think he had this thinking that we had ganged up to cheat him for a lesson during December, that we didn't even had at all. He was dissatisfied, so ARE WE. WTH. The last statement from his mouth was: " Since you guys are so CALCULATIVE, there is no meaning for me to continue with the lesson. i'll give u the refund for the rest of the other lessons.There will be no loss to me, I have a long list of students wanting to learn tennis from me." Fine, there's no loss for us also, and god bless the students under him, cos he was an emotinal-sway person who will conduct lousy lesson if he were not of a good mood that day. HE was not that GREAT coach afterall, mayb to me ba. Cos he was quite good for the first few lesson that were the only few that I must admit ba. it's like WTH, we cannot possibly paying a lesson that we never attend before isn't it? It cost $65, not $6.50! -.- As he wrote a cheque to us, he kept saying that this had never happened before to him and this was the first time. Who will believe, it was just a statement that he claimed. Also, he was an anything and spiritual person who will teach special and advance techniques using rubber ball! Ya, too special till until now we are all still a beginner player. Spiritual? I think it is a question mark! It should be Nagitual ba. Thinking back, there were really Lots of reasoning he could made during lesson time, that wasted a lot of time. I think he treated us as if we don't know that he was just wasting the time by what he deem as "spiritual lecturing". An anything person? I don't think so. When Money is concerned, who on the earth will be anything unless it is your family or very close friend? Sometimes, even family member argue because of money. How can he be anything when money is concerned? HE WAS SUCH A HY**CRITE! kept contradicting himself. Well well, I was super pissed and angry at that moment, but I remained quiet cos I know myself if I were to flare up, there weren't be any good stuff coming from my mouth le. I just want all this to come to an end after the refund. It was just a bad decision to have continue the tennis lesson further. I was quite bothered after that and I felt there is a need to express my apology towards Hui Li, Gloria and Shuet Ling due my ignorant choice of coach! I hope this will not diminished our desire to learn and play tennis well! We shall have more games at RP more often after the semester exam! AJA AJA FIGHTING! GAMBATTE! TO those who will be taking their exam soon. Good day!
<< Home