MISS TAY BLOGSPOT

mY jouRney mY Life... that's wHO i aM... tHe footpRinTs left Behind...

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Iljimae!!!! A Must watched Korean Drama




Iljimae is airing in Korea from 2008-May-21 to 2008-July-24. hehe^^ LEE JuNKi is the lead... acting as iljimae... When it started to air, I am still not at home yet... -.- At France, I tried hard to watch it online but... the loading was super lag! lol. I have no choice but to wait till I get back to Singapore. All the episodes are very exciting! There are a lot of emotions involved - Happiness, Saddness, Betrayal, revenge. Towards the last few episodes, it brought the show to a high climate as Ryung(iljimae) got nearer and nearer to who is the head that led to his father's death. However, its ending was an abrupt one. No conclusion to which who was the girl iljimae choose in the end and does the slash kills iljimae... need a lot of infering in order not to get disappointed. lol^^ I love the show! haha...