End of 2009
Soon, Year 2009 is coming to an end. I began to ponder whether have I achieve what I want. Hahaha. A lot of things have happened in Year 2009. The happiest days I think this year is getting to know those girl friends from NUH. And also, the friends who are always there for me when I need them the most for advices. Thank You Friends!!!! You are all being appreciated!! (= With Happy day, definitely there will be unhappy stuff to strike a balance. This is the reality. However, this year I feel that there are more disappointment and sadness as compared to the previous year.
More quarrelling with my dear mum, that makes me super sad. Sometimes I do really want to help out. But then, I felt that certain things are really beyond my control. Emotions just flow and I would just rebut back unintentionally. 2010... lesser quarrelling okie!!!
I think the wrong choice that I have made in 2009 was to try out a relationship. I thought I was ready but I think I am not. Or maybe I am too innocent about BGR le. I have listened to several advises from a lot of people about what they think or experience in relationship. A lot of reasons and interesting stories they shared. But all of those stories did not happen to me at all!!! So in fact, in the real world there is no happily ever after? Hahaha… that’s too negative, isn’t it? I must not be so negative. It must be that my prince charming has not arrived yet. =.= I still believe True Love do exist. Lol. Let the past passed, every past experiences are lesson learnt and I should not let it repeat again! and relationship is just too complex... =X At least for my case, it was a peaceful break and we are still friends.
There was another decision that I have made this year. That’s going into insurance. Suddenly a lot of thing seems clear to me that there is a lot of learning to be done in the world of insurance. It can help in a lot of ways, but really is how much understanding the person has for the product to make it useful. If not buying insurance might become a real burden. I have seen gullible aunties being victims from bank investment. A lot of people might not be aware, but this is what has been happening all along. They put the trust in banks but banks fail them. Also, sometimes due to “black sheep”, it has caused a lot people to misunderstand insurance. Haha. They seems not to know that in an event when loved ones passed on, it is not the emotion that is going to provide the money. In fact, insurance and saving are usually the one giving out money that will help to pull them through hard times. But, people just don't understand. hahaha. I think i am used to be lidat oso. Anyway, I do realize I have a lot of obstacles to face especially towards those people whom I know, but have yet to face them. “Insurance” is never a topic. And bring it out to them seems to be hard cause they always have the perception that I might not be experienced enough to handle their finances. =X Sometimes I do wonder, if people whom u closed with don’t trust u especially when it comes to talk about money, how to persuade yourself that outsider would place the trust on u when it comes to money? Haha. Are all people like this? That's why relationship can be built upon money and break upon money? Haha. Reality?Don't think too much and do what i can to help. Well, I do not really know how far I would go, but I am sure if I put in effort I will definitely excel. =)
Finally I have completed my study life on the 25 Nov!!! And I have gotten my last semester result. Hai. It was very cuied! I was very sad and disappointed with myself. But I can only put the blame on myself. It’s my choice not to focus more into my studies and turn to earn money from tuition, going into insurance and also trying out a failed relationship. I suddenly felt very disheartened about the way I handle my stuff. It’s not as if I do not know the outcome. In fact, I do know what it will lead to. To anyone else, I think they will say serve you right for not concentrating. The first who will say this will be my mum le. =X So well, it’s actually a blessing that my grade did not pull me down tremendously as my second lower honor in Chemistry and Biological Chemistry with a concentration in medicinal chemistry has been secured.=) But a cert is still a paper, at the end of the day it must secured me a job. However, all this is guaranteed when hard work is put in with luck oso. So in conclusion, if u work hard, u will see the fruit ripen at the end as the cert is just a recognition to prove them some possible capabilities that we have within a few minutes in an interview.
After all these years of studying, a question strikes my mind: “Am I ready for the workforce?” Maybe from the internship I would know ba. Hahaha. The changing stage will be on the Year 2010!!! It’s going to be a super Challenging Year ahead with internship, tuition assignment and my building career in Insurance. =) And the most important thing is to have a good and strong health, without this everything will be a dream. Jia You!!!! (=
<< Home