busy n just busy
Internship has already reached the end of third week... Internship was interesting. However, need a lot of strength for the huge chemicals!!! every lunch time i will try to feed myself full enough, so that i have more strength lo. hahaha. AND oso when it was data-entry job it was rather BORING and esp I can do data-entry till i almost fall asleep. with my eyes opened. My level of sleeping with eyes opened has increased. So, beware when u toking to me make sure i got response ESP at night... hahahaha.
I am getting tired as the days passed... is like after internship, i still need to go commit my part-time work and to do some reading and writing for internship. everyday w/o fail need to work at least till 9pm. I am tired till the extreme that my aim start to sway... I started to ponder why am i working so hard for... for money? not really tat, but it's one of the factor which cannot be ignored. For one thing I am very clear de is tat i am looking for a work that can give me 满足感的。 Tat's y i like tuition, cos when the students did well, i am really very happy for them. I hope insurance oso can give me such 感觉. Y Singapore's lifestyle is just work n just work? how cum ppl from other countries can be so carefree... I am yearning to go overseas to see and help the world if i can, but I cannot just leave lidat due to my dearest family over here...
19 more weeks to finish my internship... mayb after that i would have other opinions again ba... I am troublesome girl that think too much or i must say i plan too much for myself to cope le ba. n always once plan n confirm with a third party, i usually will try my best to fulfil them. Mayb tat's y i tired out myself too easily.... hahahaha... my bad habit tat i cannot shed off...
Well, I have already realised that i have sacrificed a lot of things to work n just work. I kept thinking back of my study days when i can sleep late and watch drama almost at every hours.. My sleeping time seems to get lesser and lesser. Do you sleep at ur sofa crouch because u were afraid that u might just overslept for work.? I do... I did that almost everyday during weekday. My entertainment time get even lesser oso. My drama time has already decreased to every sunday from 11pm to 2am for hai pai tian xin and xia yi zhan xing fu... Can u believe this??? Both dramas are ending soon... my entertainment going to end soon...
Quote: u bLocK uR dReaM wHen u alloW uR fEar tO GroW biGGer tHan uR f@iTh.
my fear: TO GIVE UP...
my dream: TO achieve my goals of the year...
my Faith: Believe in myself that I can do it...
I am getting tired as the days passed... is like after internship, i still need to go commit my part-time work and to do some reading and writing for internship. everyday w/o fail need to work at least till 9pm. I am tired till the extreme that my aim start to sway... I started to ponder why am i working so hard for... for money? not really tat, but it's one of the factor which cannot be ignored. For one thing I am very clear de is tat i am looking for a work that can give me 满足感的。 Tat's y i like tuition, cos when the students did well, i am really very happy for them. I hope insurance oso can give me such 感觉. Y Singapore's lifestyle is just work n just work? how cum ppl from other countries can be so carefree... I am yearning to go overseas to see and help the world if i can, but I cannot just leave lidat due to my dearest family over here...
19 more weeks to finish my internship... mayb after that i would have other opinions again ba... I am troublesome girl that think too much or i must say i plan too much for myself to cope le ba. n always once plan n confirm with a third party, i usually will try my best to fulfil them. Mayb tat's y i tired out myself too easily.... hahahaha... my bad habit tat i cannot shed off...
Well, I have already realised that i have sacrificed a lot of things to work n just work. I kept thinking back of my study days when i can sleep late and watch drama almost at every hours.. My sleeping time seems to get lesser and lesser. Do you sleep at ur sofa crouch because u were afraid that u might just overslept for work.? I do... I did that almost everyday during weekday. My entertainment time get even lesser oso. My drama time has already decreased to every sunday from 11pm to 2am for hai pai tian xin and xia yi zhan xing fu... Can u believe this??? Both dramas are ending soon... my entertainment going to end soon...
Quote: u bLocK uR dReaM wHen u alloW uR fEar tO GroW biGGer tHan uR f@iTh.
my fear: TO GIVE UP...
my dream: TO achieve my goals of the year...
my Faith: Believe in myself that I can do it...
<< Home