MISS TAY BLOGSPOT

mY jouRney mY Life... that's wHO i aM... tHe footpRinTs left Behind...

Sunday, March 28, 2010

=))

Internship is getting more and more interesting, despite the few grumbles I have had. =X I was helping with my mentor on 2 projects and creation of uv library. I got to learn a lot of things. And one more week my mentor will be away for maternity leave, I will be left by myself with another Laboratory officer. I think it's going to be fun and challenging! So well, will chemistry-related job going to be my job..? I am confused once again.

Last wednesday, I have Training with "R". It was quite an enlightenment session for me. I suddenly realised there are a lot of invisible stress and fear was actually created by me. Things that are very simple de but I tend to think too much. However, certain things are really easier said than done. "R" said everything is so simple. "Just do the correct thing with consistency" So, what is correct things.? It's just a line between correct and incorrect thing. hmmm.