MISS TAY BLOGSPOT

mY jouRney mY Life... that's wHO i aM... tHe footpRinTs left Behind...

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

GSS_270508

GSS_270508

After the little tiff yesterday night, I was quite bothered about it. I quickly apologised for what I have said and we break the ice between us. Emotionally I teared a little because I felt really helpless always when disagreement happened between the friend I regarded as my best friend and me.
Back to lesson, project management with Rapheal was another slacking lesson. The french course was super stressful. The new tutor named Celine was terrible, she kept blabbling in french. And most of us were like o.o, "what r u talking about?" as she said chim chim french. Finally, it's lunch time! This has been the best food - pizza that the unversity restuarant at UTT we have ever ate. No french civilisation today, we had wine and champagne appreciation lecture. It was an interesting lecture, but I still dozed off at certain part.=p Wine tasting was fun! After tasting, I prefered white wine to red wine as it was less bitter and strong. But, I still don't like these wine taste. Some of our GSS mates went red after drinking. Super funny.
After lesson, the 3 of us along with Nadiah, catherine and Hanteng, we went to town center again to grab some shoes. But it's another round of disappointment. We then went back and we went to Leaderprice again to get some biscuit and water. We then headed back to eat maggi mee again. lol.