MISS TAY BLOGSPOT

mY jouRney mY Life... that's wHO i aM... tHe footpRinTs left Behind...

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

GSS_280508

GSS_280508

I woke up at 8a.m as usual for 9 a.m lesson. Today, project management was slack once again. I loved this lesson though. French lesson was bad because I cannot understand what the teacher was talking about when she started blabbing with words in French! Tiday we had another round of pizza. We finished them all. After which, the second last french civilisation lecture in UTT. YippY!!! Boring once again. We had maggi mee again for our dinner.
There was a gathering in our romm 301. Initially, we were playing multi-player tennis with our psp. Following that, we played indian poker. I kana forfeited twice. -.- The game ended with Kayee and Joanne doing forfeit in the morning to wake everyone up with a hug. At last everyone went to sleep.