MISS TAY BLOGSPOT

mY jouRney mY Life... that's wHO i aM... tHe footpRinTs left Behind...

Sunday, June 1, 2008

GSS_010608

GSS_010608 The Glimpse of UTT
Dinner at the Chinese Restaurant
Our room
Janet and I managed to wake up at 4 in the morning. But... The sky still looks dark, there was not a faint lsunlight seen yet. Janet went to toilet and I think I went back to sleep. =X She told me that I was already sleeping after she came back and so she went to sleep too. Both of us slept till 9 a.m. We have broke our sleeping record in Troyes for sleeping more than 8 hours. lol. We had our breakfast and then went to phone back home. After calling back home, we around taking photos. Feelings towards Troyes does grow during this 2 weeks stay, and I felt quite sad to be leaving this place so soon! T.T Time flew too, soon it's time for lunch! We then made our way back to our hostel. On our way back, we saw young cyclists cycling with all their might around UTT. It looked super fun! It's a pity that Singapore is so small, furthermore such activities are rarely seen or organised as a Sunday event. lol. =X After lunch, we went downstair to the hostel lounge to watch tennis match. It was a bot boring though, cos we weren't supportive towards the France player. So the watch of the Tennis match wasn't as fun. At 2.30p.m, we gathered at the lobby and then we moved all our heavy belonging onto the bus. We bid goodbye to Christine and then off we go to our next destination - Compeigne. It was a super long ride there. It took about 4 hours to reach there. By the time, we got ourselves settled down it was already quite late. There was a little commotion about the assigning of rooms that made the person in-charge rather unhappy. At least, it was a happy ending one as Janet, Gin Jin and I got to stay in a room together. Hmm. After that, we headed to a Chinese food restuarant for a buffet dinner. It was a great one, finally had some taste of chinese food! I felt so at home all in a sudden. lol. The chocolate ice-cream was nice! I observed something interesting though. The french professor and some of the UTC students drank their fruit wine before starting to eat their main and then followed by fruits and then dessert. I think we never care about it all. lol. We just eat and drink. Some of us, including me, even help ourselves second serving. =X Then, there was this UTC guy who asked another exchange student from NUS that they have been here for 2 weeks already, how come they still dunno that they should drink finish their fruit wine first before proceeding on for their main. lol.-.- Anyway, we enjoyed our dinner very much! It was a filling one! We then took turn to bathe and then go to sleep.